Book an undergraduate academic advising appointment with the Kinesiology and Health Science Academic Office if you have questions regarding:
- Academic (KINE) and Practicum (PKIN) courses
- Typical Kinesiology Course Progression
- Honours Progression Grade Point Average Requirement
- Course Enrolment
- Letter of Permission
- Certificate Programs and Requirements
To book an academic advising appointment, click here* or call (416) 736-5807.
*Appointments are only available for CURRENT Kinesiology and Health Science students.
Book an advising appointment with the Faculty of Health, Office of Student and Academic Services if you have questions regarding:
- Understanding Academic Decisions
- GPA calculations & GPA requirements for programs
- Double Major and Major/Minor Requirements
- Transfer Credits
- Degree Requirements (ie. general education, major, science, electives and upper level requirements)
To book an academic advising appointment with the Faculty of Health, Office of Student and Academic Services, call (416) 736-5299.