The School of Kinesiology and Health Science Academic Office is open:
Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Summer Office Hours:
From June 1 to August 31
Monday to Thursday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Friday 8:30AM – 3:30PM
We are located at:
341 Norman Bethune College
Book an advising appointment with the Kinesiology and Health Science Academic Office if you have questions regarding:
- Academic (KINE) and Practicum (PKIN) courses
- Typical Kinesiology Course Progression
- Honours Progression Grade Point Average Requirement
- Course Enrolment
- Letter of Permission
- Grade Reappraisals
- Certificate Programs and Requirements
To book an academic advising appointment, click here* or call (416) 736-5807.
*Appointments are only available for CURRENT Kinesiology and Health Science students.
IF you have been switched from KINE to PSYC and would like to book a KINE to PSYC workshop, click HERE.
Book an advising appointment with the Faculty of Health, Office of Student and Academic Services if you have questions regarding:
- Understanding Academic Decisions
- GPA calculations & GPA requirements for programs
- Double Major and Major/Minor Requirements
- Transfer Credits
- Degree Requirements (ie. general education, major, science, electives and upper level requirements)
To book an academic advising appointment with the Faculty of Health, Office of Student and Academic Services, please call (416) 736-5299.